Navitas Credit Corp. (“Navitas”, “we”, “our” or “us”) recognizes the importance of your privacy and protecting the confidential information that you may choose to send us, whether by email, regular mail, in–person delivery, fax or phone, or through our Sites and Applications. Our “Sites and Applications” include the following website, customer portals, and dealer portals:
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO US.
USING NAVITAS’ SITES AND APPLICATIONS
Navitas makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Personal and Business Information
We collect personal and business information you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, whether over the internet or our website, or by email, regular mail, in–person delivery, fax or phone. This information is collected and maintained for appropriate business reasons. We utilize this information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to, to:
- verify your identity as our customer
- evaluate credit applications submitted by you or an authorized party to us
- establish and manage customer accounts
- complete customer transactions
- respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- understand customer needs
- market products and services
- improve our Sites and Applications
- control risk, including but not limited to maintaining information security, and combating fraud
- track usage (such as number of hits, pages visited and the length of user sessions) in order to evaluate the usefulness of our Sites and Applications
- respond to interests of employment with us
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements and with other legal process and law enforcement requirement
- conduct other business activities, including but not limited to data analysis, audits, product and services improvements, and enhancement
- take any other lawful and appropriate actions regarding your relationship with us
If you choose to correspond with us, we may retain the content of your messages together with your address, fax number, email address and/or our responses. You may also provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you communicate with us through any means. Examples of such information include nonpublic personal and business financial information on contact forms, vendor applications and credit applications. Examples of the categories of nonpublic personally identifiable financial information that we maintain concerning you include, but are not limited to:
- Information we receive from you or an authorized third party on applications or other forms, including consumer and commercial reports you authorize us to obtain
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information on banking accounts
- Credit and payment history
- Whether you own or rent your residence and the length of time that you have resided at your current address
- Tax returns
- Financial statements and information
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Navitas may share the information you choose to provide us with its various suppliers, affiliates, business and financial partners, financing sources, equipment vendors who might have referred you to us, and with our affiliates (collectively, the “Third Parties”), for any of the purposes set forth in the “Personal and Business Information” section above. We expect our Third Party providers to exercise the same degree of care regarding your information that we exercise. As we develop our business, we may also transfer information you have provided to us in the course of sales of assets, corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, or any dissolution.
Please contact us immediately if you believe that our records contain inaccurate or incomplete information about you or your company. We will review your concerns and correct our records if necessary.
Security of Information
Personnel at our company have access to any confidential information that you chose to provide us. Information that resides on our various operating systems is password protected. All company personnel sign confidentiality agreements regarding the proper use of your information.
Our Sites and Applications are not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. Navitas does not knowingly solicit any information from, or market its services or products to, children.
Authorization and Consent to Use Information
By providing information to Navitas through our Sites and Applications or by e-mail, fax, regular mail, in-person delivery or phone, you authorize our use of that information for the purposes set forth in the “Personal and Business Information” set forth above. We may also use the information we collect to contact you about updates to our website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable.
Please direct any questions regarding this policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.